I feel like people either love or hate brussel sprouts. And the ones who are indifferent generally prefer not to eat them. But maybe this year, things will change. It’s Fall again and brussel sprouts are in season. So give it a try, especially this recipe. I love roasting; it makes the kitchen smell wonderfully delicious. This recipe is no different. Use this as a side with our classic roast chicken and it’ll be a great Sunday dinner meal.
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Slice brussel sprouts in half.
- Toss with grapes, olive oil, and black pepper and salt to taste.
- Spread on a baking sheet or glass dish.
- Roast for 25 minutes, until the sprouts are tender.
- Mix in toasted walnuts and toss all with balsamic vinegar.
After spreading the brussel sprouts onto the baking tray, I arrange them cut side down. This will give a nice caramelization and char to them.